I'm Awake
So, it's not yet 6:30 AM and I'm sitting in bed killing time. I accidentally turned my alarm clock one hour ahead last night (I thought something seemed off). Instead of waking up at 6:15 AM, I woke up at 5:15 AM. Oops. I usually don't have long, lingering mornings, but (*yawn*) I suppose it was kind of nice to drink tea and sit in bed a little longer today. Although, I would still choose sleep...
I had a really nice, relaxing weekend. I got to see friends and spend some needed downtime as well. Saturday morning, I did a little bit of shopping. "Teehee." As a certain person would have said about the Bon Marche in Paris (whose blog spoke of "pencil trousers"), I had to "run a few errands" at the Serremonte Shopping Center. In essence, that means I bought new clothes: a new skirt, a skort (not a dorky skort in the eighties sense of the word, but a CUTE one that is uber comfortable), two belt scarves (one for me, one for Karen), earrings, and a shirt.
Saturday evening, I headed over to Jane and Joann's for a little French potluck! Oh la la! I had so much fun. It was nice to just lounge around and just chat for several hours. I brought fondue (yummmm!!!) and the tray of dipping items turned out very pretty, if I do say so myself (see picture above).
Anyways, Sunday, I went to church in the morning and then had lunch with Cindy afterwards. Cindy is also moving to L.A. in August and is currently studying for the bar exam that takes place at the end of July. So, after more discussion, we are going to try to live together! I'm really excited, as I was the most anxious about how I was going to find a roommate. The more I think about it now, the more encouraged and blessed I feel to have the opportunity to study something I've always wanted to study and to have support in moving somewhere new. Praise God! Woohoo!


1 Comments:
Yay, you found yourself a roommate!! That's great!! That didn't take long at all! Nice! I hope it goes well.
You bought a skort too?!?!?! When I showed you mine, you didn't look too enthusiastic, so I thought you were a bit embarrassed for me!! Hahaha! Well not really, but I figured you weren't a fan. And to think, you had one in your pile as well. Hahahaha! Guess you were just spacing out...
What's that light brown thingie in your fondue set? -naomi :)
Post a Comment
<< Home