JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

One Month to Twenty-Four

I will be this much closer to officially hitting my mid-twenties in just a month! Every year friends hate getting me something because they never know what to get, and I'm always like "oh whatever is fine" or "you don't need to get anything." And it's true; there's usually not anything specific that I need or want.

Ahem. This year, I actually have a bunch of things I'd be totally happy to accept! *ping* Basically, anything useful and that will help me stay organized and sane would be very appreciated. Specifically, here is a list of my "nice to haves" that I would buy for myself anyways:
  • A cute laptop backpack
  • Tapes for Quentin and 6-hour drives
  • Household cleaning products - all kinds
  • A light pink or light purple duvet
  • A hot water maker (can't find mine and need my tea!)
  • A recipe organizer (this is random)
  • A small personal planner that will keep me organized
  • Pretty bowls from the Ichiban store in downtown S.M.
  • A foldable clothes drying rack like I used to have in the French House
  • A Hello Kitty toaster (I know, I know - frivolous)
  • A Thomas Guide for California

Hmm..so not many actually read this blog anyways (*tear), but here are some not-so-subtle hints from yours truly. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger {cuppakim} said...

lets just say i will make some arrangements for 1-2 items from this list...i'll do my best. :)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim, well have to coordinate, lest julie end up with 10 hello kitty toasters. though, that would be really funny.
geets

9:14 AM  
Blogger katism said...

next month I'll be 23..I'd rather be 24 than 23. 23 is the most awkward number ever.

9:36 AM  
Blogger {cuppakim} said...

okay so i think we did a pretty darn good job - and as far as i know - there was no overlapping? or duplicate gifts...

what did you not get?
receipe holder
thomas guide to california
foldable drying rack
hot water maker


okay so 4 items. pretty good. :) let me know if you find that hot water maker - i need one too :) a hot shot :)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home