And So Another Chapter Closes
Today was my last day at work! Wahoo! Here's to nineteen days of freedom before school starts! Wahoo! It has been so wonderful having summer vacation and a summer job I know isn't permanent. :-) I feel like I've actually had a summer this year, although it did go by so amazingly fast. I'm already beginning to feel the stress of the new school year creep into my life -- journal articles to read, classes to enroll in, deadlines to meet, tuition to find, etc. etc.
But at least for now, I know that I have time off. Even if that time off encompasses some important responsibilities, I'm still oh so thankful for the absence of work and school. :-) I have a pretty packed couple of weeks coming up, but I will be sure to post pics of my fun in the sun.


2 Comments:
hurray! time for VACATION :) SEE you tomorrow!!!
are your nineteen days of fun over now?
yungman
Post a Comment
<< Home