JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Friday, July 07, 2006

My Inner Alarm Clock is BROKEN!

I have been waking up for the past week at 6:15 AM...for no particular reason. I have never had trouble sleeping in before, and my body has *never* voluntarily woken up before 7:00 AM. Very strange, very strange indeed. And kind of annoying. As a result, I've been so sleepy every morning! My friend told me it's because I'm getting old. :-( I hope that's not true. :-( Sighhhhhhhh.

**************

On a separate note, the law school just published its course list for the fall term and we just received our enrollment times for the remaining four semesters. I'm a total nerd and printed out the fall schedule already. :-) I'm a little bummed by my enrollment "passes" -- basically, I have the highest priority my 2L year and the worst priority my 3L year. In other words, it will be most difficult to enroll in the smaller, more specialized courses my third year, which is the time by which I'll probably have completed the prerequisites for those courses. :-( Oh well. I'm sure it'll all work out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that kind of sucks (about the early mornings and priority). Wow, I can't believe you'll be starting 2L soon.

As hard and stressful as law school sounds, your entries make me miss going to school, having to pick classes, waiting for a bell (although there weren't any bells in college signifying the end of a period), meeting friends on Bruinwalk, doodling on my notepad, etc. Sigh...you'll look back on all this and smile. One day...one day... Hahahahaha!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home