JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Week of Work

What a quick week and weekend it has been. I posted some pictures from last week in NorCal and a little visit up to see Megan and Linds in Davis/Sacramento. I just thought I'd add some color to this blog, since I so rarely take photos these days. :-)

This week has been full of new things: (1) Taking the Commuter Express bus across town to Downtown L.A. It's a nice and under-used charter bus that goes pretty directly from my apartment to the building where I'm working; (2) Learning the office dynamics at the D.A.'s office (i.e. figuring out who is the "big boss" and who is the "sorta big boss"); (3) Waking up VERY early to join the masses; (4) Having no homework to do after work (yay!!); (4) Escaping the interminable heat (the fan is blowing in my room as I type).

I'll write more later about my summer job, but for now, I'm going to leave this post behind and get ready for bed. I'm currently badly sunburned from a half-day at the beach yesterday and my whole body HURTS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Julie!! That first pic of you is hilarious!!! I love it! Still can't see the second one.

Do you have some ALOE?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home