JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hi, my name is 2L

For those who don't know, I am done (that's right) DONE with my 1L year! Wahoo! I took my last final on Monday and it feels SO GOOD to be done. :-) I don't know how to sum up the past year -- such a wave of emotions. I think this week has to sink in for a bit more...

I'm cleaning up around here for the next couple of days (recycling the mounds of paper that have accumulated in the corners of my room, etc.) and then heading back home to the Bay Area for a bit, before coming back to L.A. to start my summer job at the D.A.'s office. Eeks. Maybe I'll have some more interesting posts coming up!

1 Comments:

Blogger {cuppakim} said...

congrats you made it! :) hurray! celebrate good times, come on!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home