JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hello Spring Break

I realize it's been forever since I've posted. I have been feeling rather blocked in terms of having anything noteworthy to say, though. Perhaps because my life feels pretty boring right now: wake up, go to school, go to the library, go home. Wash, rinse, repeat. Not much to write home about.

It is, however, my spring break, which is slightly more exciting. I say only "slightly," because I don't exactly get to enjoy it all. I'm writing my "comment" (i.e. boring legal article with more footnotes than text), which is due Wednesday for the UCLA Law Review write-on competition. So many funny little milestones about law school. I'm taking a break right now to read something that isn't in nine-point font.

I'm excited to go home in a few days, though. I so miss the Bay Area. The trees, the highways, the people. Sigh. Only two more years, only two more years. I'm getting my haircut with my hairdresser in Belmont on Thursday. I haven't had my hair trimmed in nearly eight months! I just don't trust anybody but Michael, the forty-ish man with a semi-mullet going on. He strangely gives good haircuts despite what you'd think in seeing his coif.

Anyway, it's time to end this post. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home