Happy Valentine's Day
Ahhhhh yes, the day Mr. Hallmark dreams of and many men scratch their heads, puzzling over what to do for their other-halves (hints: flowers, flowers, FLOWERS; cards with long sentences in them; chocolate, not fat-free, lest you're calling us fat, and not in the "Ph" sense.). Heehee, I kid, I kid. At school today, though, I did bug my guy friends to remember to do something for their girlfriends.
I actually kind of forgot it was Valentine's Day, and I woke up and almost tripped over the box of chocolates and card outside my bedroom door. It was so sweet, my roommate, Cindy, placed a lovely treat for me, which I did not discover until this morning! Echoing what Barbara had written a few days ago about Karen W. surprising her with flowers, it's always nice to be thought of by friends on these silly commercialized holidays that we totally secretly care about nonetheless. ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home