JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Return of the Lab Rat

...I received an interesting e-mail today. Instantly, I was brought back to my tarnished past...the days as a Stanford GSB lab rat. Heehee.

I got an email soliciting participation in studies at the UCLA business school. Similar to before, the GSB offered $20 for 30 minutes answering questions about fictitious products. I responded affirmatively, of course! How could a starving student pass up an opportunity to make an extra buck? ;-)

Anyway, it made me reminisce about the days at Stanford when I took so many surveys that I finally received a very unfriendly email from the Stanford GSB banishing me from further participation (because I had done TOO many studies). But now...the possibilities are ENDLESS. A new wave of GSB surveys. Score! Yes, I need to find more exciting uses of my time. I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home