Sushi Cravings
I have been craving sushi all week (note: technically, it's just rolls with cooked fish, because I'm still scared of the raw stuff). Still, I think I've had it five times this week. Yikes!
Some of my favorites are the snowcorn roll and, of course, tempura rolls. I've had both recently at this one place on Westwood (they're super fast), "California Roll." And also at "New Japan" on Santa Monica. And Sushi Mac on Sawtelle. Everything at Suc Mac is $2.75, but I've realized, their portions are so tiny! So, really, in the end, it evens out if you just go somewhere normal-priced. Anyway, they have this "Dynamite Roll" that's soooo yummy (it's warm and soft and kind of tangy..okay, not a great description, but trust me, it's good).
Anyways, I want to go to Masa's Sushi (on San Antonio in Mountain View) over Christmas Break. *hint hint*
2 more finals to go....!


2 Comments:
I love the Dynamite Roll from Sushi Mac!
-naomi :)
we miss you juliechen! just let us know when you'll be back and we'll be glad to get masa's with you :)
-jenlui
Post a Comment
<< Home