Almost Half-way Done...
I realized this week that we are rapidly approaching the middle of the semester. Scary! The time totally flies. My blogging has really suffered lately. I've actually thought many times to post something, but honestly, my day-to-day is pretty boring. And I don't think I'd have many interesting things to say about the felony-murder rule, breaches of duty for liability, or federal subject matter jurisdiction without losing any readership I may still have.
A few funny things happened this week. First, I witnessed a near-theft in a Coffee Bean nearby! I felt like I was on the front lines of criminal law. ;-) Second, I got made fun of by my professor for the large size of my backpack. My torts professor took me and another student to lunch (he treats students to lunch throughout the semester). And I was dragging along my rolly bag, and he was like, "Goodness, how much are you carrying??" Third, last night, I ran into someone I knew from Stanford and a fellowship from Stanford at the Trader Joes. Turns out, she lives right around the corner from me (about five minutes away on foot). Small world, huh?


1 Comments:
go julie!
-alin
Post a Comment
<< Home