JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Saturday, September 17, 2005


My new "wheels." I'm officially a grad student geek.

6 Comments:

Blogger {cuppakim} said...

yes you totally are...but i have a few questions...

1. what is that RADIOACTIVITY tag on the back pack? take that off STAT.
2. why is the tag still on your desk chair?
3. is it me or is that room getting messy?
4. NICE CHOCOCAT BLANKET. Someone AWESOME must have given it to you :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

1. Maybe her veritable TOMES of textbooks really are radioactive. Beware!

11:02 AM  
Blogger {cuppakim} said...

edit: 5: is that a hot pot in your bedroom? on the floor? looks like a SERIOUS fire hazard.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Nihao Julie! I can respond and say that the tag on your chair is definitely because you are fobilicious. Just wanted to say hi, and I can't believe you have a rolley-backpack. Such a dork!

1:25 PM  
Blogger katism said...

how cute!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im surprised the plastic isnt still on the chair.
geets :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home