Oye Vay
So much to do, so little time. It's beginning to feel like a common theme in recent times. We just received our final memorandum assignment for legal research, which means it's time to start spending some quality time with the library on the topic of copyright infringement. *Boo* Today, an undergrad sat across from me in the law library taking a practice LSAT...heehee...in my head, I was thinking, "Run! Run now while you still have time!" J/k. ;-)
Anyway, just so I can complain a tiny bit more in writing, I have the final memorandum for legal research, another memorandum for civil procedure, a cite-checking assignment for a law journal (lawyers are seriously the most anal people...everything has to be "blue booked" for proper format..which is basically footnoting at a whole new level), and four-hundred more pages of torts. AYE.
But things are okay, I guess. I'm trying to look on the bright side. 1) I still like being a student, even though school is super hard. 2) I am thankful for nice people I've met at school and at church down here (although I really wish I had more time to get involved), 3) I have a nice roommate, 4) I can drink coffee virtually guilt-free (since I have an excuse!), and 5) I know I'll always have Jesus helping me through...


2 Comments:
You're drinking coffee again!??!?! -naomi :)
i'm with naomi, the coffee comment did get my attention...
i'm glad to hear whats up down there... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home