JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

TJ's Tuna Curry

Okay, so I know it might sound kinda gross, but I tried this curry from Trader Joe's tonight for dinner...it was pretty good...but the whole idea of it still intrigues me enough to blog about it.

My dinner came in a single plastic pouch. All I had to do was snip the packet, pour the contents into a bowl, and microwave it for 2 minutes. And voila. A mixture of yellow curry, potatos, and chunks of large tuna fish. Heehee. It actually tasted better than it sounds. But while I was eating, I couldn't help but marvel at how Trader Joes could make an instant meal in a pouch containing cooked potatoes and fish that didn't taste all reconstituted (like those potato spuds). Hmmm...yes, my dinner was certainly more interesting than anything that happened today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home