JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Monday, January 23, 2006

I am 31 Flavors and Then Some

Okay, I guess I never *really* thought that my new favorite drink was funny until some of my classmates made fun of me. So, I really like a relatively new soda that came out. Ahem, ahem. It's a "Diet Cherry-Vanilla-Dr. Pepper." Heehee. I think it could be improved. I would be even *more* happy if it was a Diet BLACK cherry-vanilla dr. pepper!!

Oh the very, very little things in life that please me. I bought tater tots today from the cafeteria...omg...soooooo good! Anything that is deep fried a golden brown and smeared in ketchup is dee-licious. The cafeteria near the law school is not that great, but I do like their breakfast specials. It totally reminds me of Wilbur dining commons at Stanford, and...the omelette bar! I loved the weekend omelette bar with Nancy, who was the kind of stern and down-to-business cook who would make any kind of egg concoction. For the many female, health-conscious joggers at Stanford, she'd make the egg white scramble with vegetables; for the meaty football players, she'd whip up the extra cheesy full-cholesterol eggs with bacon bits.

All this talk is making me hungry! Does anyone read my blog anymore? I'm feeling commentless...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here! I think people are really lagging when it comes to blogs lately. I don't know why. I used to love going to the cafeteria during college for the omelette bar!! Unfortunately, I usually missed breakfast on the weekends and didn't have time during the weekdays. Sigh...tater tots sound really yummy right about now.

-naomi :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger {cuppakim} said...

mmm tater tots DO sound good!

i totally know that drink. I call it the ADD soda - because there is just so much going on! it always makes me laugh.

but good news - PEPSI (or is it coke?) is coming out with one, and it features the BLACK cherry not just regular.

Diet BLACK Cherry Vanilla Coke/Pepsi


Look for it!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I read your blog still! =) That post made ME hungry, too. Tater tots, omelettes, cheeeese....

Mmmm, lunchtime...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

okay, thanks for reaffirming me. haha. :-)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Yungman said...

yup, still reading your blog, in fact you inspired me to write my own blog, you can always count on me to make you hungry by looking at my food pics :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home