JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Study Break

Well, woosh, spring break came and went, didn't it? Well, I suppose not everyone is lucky enough to get a spring nowadays. However, it really did go by fast. I finished the law review write-on...the ever-so painful process of writing was over by last Wednesday! I went back home to the Bay Area for a few days, and did no work, which was such a nice break! I caught up with friends, went to the movies, got to attend two good friends' birthday parties, hung out with Karen (sister) and her new beau (teehee) as the new beau met Mom (he brought fruit and was a good listener -- perfect for Mom), got the much-needed aforementioned haircut, took Quentin for an oil change, almost witnessed a sniping at a Citibank (false alarm -- the guns were drawn for no real reason), and drove I-5 in the rain.

So far this week has been passing by in a blur! There's just so much to do in such a short amount of time. I feel like I got the boost of adrenaline this week (maybe it's just the caffeine?) to really crank it up a notch with finals looming around the corner. To dos this week: Prepare for 2 upcoming oral arguments(!!), outline, outline, outline, catch up on Property reading, begin (aye) Constitutional law outline, respond to paying but boring job opportunity, pray and trust God for sanity. :-)

Peace out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a "To Do" list! Good luck! My week is going by at a snail's pace.

It was great seeing you last weekend!

-naomi :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger {cuppakim} said...

go karen. its your birthday. have a party. okay not really but you catch my drift.

he brought fruit? i mean honestly your mom must be dying and going to heaven.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It was so good to see you over the weekend!! Hope your cranking it up a notch goes well. =)

9:20 AM  
Blogger {cuppakim} said...

jules you really were able to cram in a lot over spring break - looks like you saw all of your friends! im muy impressed :)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home