This isn't Gym-Nice-stics
Woohoo! Done with one final exam -- only three more to go! I had my property final last night, and it was brutal. Law school exams are killer. The feeling of mastering a subject and being able to display that knowledge on a exam -- that has been replaced by a dull ache in the pit of my stomach. I'm not just being melodramatic. The exams are designed to make you panic. You get three hours to complete a test that should take forty minutes just to read (because each problem is replete with so many hypothetical facts and characters). Anyway, the best way to describe the whole exam process is like a trip to the dentist office when you were little and having a cavity filled -- you know it's not going to be fun, but you know you have to do it. Except there is no red lollipop at the end.
After the exam, everyone hovers around the classroom either panicked or angry about spending so much time studying when the questions were impossible. The exams are exhausting. I went to see a movie last night afterward. Tried to see "Akeelah," but it wasn't showing, so watched "Stick It" instead. BAD MOVIE. Haha. I probably should have figured that much from the title. I thought it would be a good twist on "Bring It On." And I love gymnastics! But, no, it was soooooo bad. Although I did like the line from the airheaded gymnast who sneers "this isn't gym-NICE-stics."
Okay, that is all. Back to studying contracts and con law now. TTFN.


4 Comments:
i saw gym-nice-tics last saturday too!!!! :) hahaha it was like more dark than bring it on. b-i-o was more "pro" cheerleading and stick it was more "anti" gymnastics...you know? But it does bring me back to my hhs gymnastics team days...right now my aim icon is "its not called gym-nice-tics" hahahaahahahahaha! so hilarious!
my personal favorite moment of the movie when the coach is on the tramp and does a layout...and he is like great...then he is like how about a 'flllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip' hahah :)
You know, I totally saw the trailer for that movie and thought, "Man, that so doesn't look like a good movie. I bet Julie will want to see it, though." HAHAHA.
Congrats on finishing your first final!
Dude, am I that predictable? ;-) Yeah, I know.
Congrats on finishing your first final! Let us know if "Akeelah" is any good. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home