JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm back on the Net!

As some of you may know, I have been without internet access at home for the past two weeks. Well, twelve days to be exact. I think it's sort of sad to say how dependent I've become on having internet access 24/7. But especially as a student, it's been driving me bonkers not being able to check stuff online at home. On the bright-side, I do think being internet-free has cut down on some of the distractions and unnecessary side-effects of having unlimited and constant internet access.

Today, at this moment, however, I AM BACK ONLINE AT HOME. I learned a thing or two from being internet-free, but I am SO GLAD to have it back. :-) Yes, I am a nerd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssh, that's not considered nerdie. In this day and age, internet access (DSL) is like water! Muahaha!

Hey, remember when we used to use encyclopedias (actual books mind you) for our book reports back in the day?!?! We've come so far! I guess we'll have something to astonish our kids in the future.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home