BFD, Relaxing, & Sunburns
Grrrr...I had just finished blogging this post when my computer decided to hybernate! *grumble* One will just have to imagine how much more in-depth this entry could've been. ;-)
Friday evening, I went to a Live 105 concert compliments of a work off-site event. I had never been to Shoreline, so seeing the place was kind of fun. The venue was definitely not my typical place -- beer cans strewn on the grass, teenagers lounging around smoking something other than cigarettes, mosh pitters (is that a word?) "moshing" about in the crowd. Anyways, we hung around for a bit, watched "Jimmy Eat World" and ate lots of garlic fries before walking back. The rest of the weekend was very relaxing and lovely. Highlights include: reading Chronicles of Narnia, shopping at Whole Foods for needlessly organic and overpriced products, half-learning how to change a tire, washing Quentin & Quentin's friends, walking around Barnes & Nobles and Old Navy, watching a bad "good" movie with a good friend (Mel), getting sticky fingers from the communion wafer and expediting a prayer during Sunday service to avoid dripping juice all over the carpet (Communion was done kind of differently today), getting sunburned unknowingly from an afternoon YAF bbq and realizing that my breath reeked of garlic from the bulgogi beef after getting home and getting funny looks from my sister, and seeing Kim's new puppy (I'm voting for Coconut, Coco for short, as a name, by the way). Woo! Okay, that is all. Gotta go to sleep so I can be chipper on the phone tomorrow. ;-)


2 Comments:
awww coco. :) we'll see how it turns out. this is probably the most i've ever been so indeciscive.
Noticing the similarities between our Sundays: I also got sticky fingers at communion, and also got sunburned at the BBQ. Which makes me wonder: did I also have garlic breath when I got home? Eeek.
Post a Comment
<< Home