JChen03

Somewhere to quietly make noise...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Let the Interviews Begin!

Tuesday was the commencement of our fall on-campus interviewing program, colloquially known as "OCIP" at school. Something like a hundred or so firms come on campus and conduct interviews with second and third year students for summer associate positions. The process is exhausting.

I had eight interviews so far, and I have four more tomorrow. Next week, I have ten more! The interviews are short but terribly draining. And, we have to walk around in our suits all day long and interview in between our classes. Suits -- so not comfortable.

Anyway, I have come away with some fun schwag. So far, I have come away with a pocket fan, a fancy calculator, gum, and a flash drive. My favorite is definitely the flash drive -- I needed one of those anyway! If I get anything else exciting, I will post about it. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home