Somewhere to quietly make noise...
posted by Julie @ 6:26 PM
Cute!! Goodness, how long did that take you? Happy Halloween!
so cute and clever i'm so jealous!!! did you have a template or figure it out yourself!?!?! so cool!! :) <3, kim
very impressive, jchen!!! thanks for sending me the link--i missed this bloggy-blog. good observations about oklahoma, too! (we have dillard's in the central valley, which is why they don't call us the "midwest of california" for nothin')
I'd like to echo Kim here...did you have a template to follow? If not, that's mighty impressive! :)
Haha. No template, but I did have help.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Cute!! Goodness, how long did that take you? Happy Halloween!
so cute and clever i'm so jealous!!! did you have a template or figure it out yourself!?!?! so cool!! :) <3, kim
very impressive, jchen!!! thanks for sending me the link--i missed this bloggy-blog. good observations about oklahoma, too! (we have dillard's in the central valley, which is why they don't call us the "midwest of california" for nothin')
I'd like to echo Kim here...did you have a template to follow? If not, that's mighty impressive! :)
Haha. No template, but I did have help.
Post a Comment
<< Home