George Foreman & Stern Grove
Okay, so one of the highlights from my weekend has to do with former boxer turned inventor extraordinaire. Much to my delight, I found a George Foreman grill for fifteen bucks at the Gilroy outlets this weekend. Score! On Saturday, some of my girlfriends from Google and I headed over to Gilroy to a little bit of outlet shopping, which ended up as a 6 hour tour of the outlet mall. My favorite find really was this grill. I've wanted one forever and in a simple twist of fate, one practically fell into my lap at the corningware outlet. I just know I'm going to be one of those women who claw over kitchenware and home decorating items at clearance sales when I have my own house.
Since I am now officially on shopping probation (only the necessities now!), my other entertainment should also be a tad more frugal. Likewise, on Sunday, I went up to San Francisco after church to hear a free concert in the park. A couple of girls from my small group joined me, and we toted our blankets and picnic food to 19th Ave. Amazingly, we found a parking space just a block away from the amphitheatre. Not so amazingly, we got there relatively late and had to sit atop the mounds of nasturtium, behind trees and tons of people, where our butts perpetually shifted downhill. Nonetheless, I had a good time lounging in the shade and enjoying the remnants of a summer weekend.


1 Comments:
Julie! You should have told me! I don't use my Foreman grill at all! I've been offering it to everyone, but it's still in my house! Ah well.
Sounds you like had fun. Yay! I know the whole butt sliding downhill thing. Not too fun. Hahaha! :) -Naomi
Post a Comment
<< Home